• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Plus-size skier chat

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
outdoor research is great about having inclusive sizing. Their snowcrew pants come in lengths, short, regular and tall and sizes xs-xxxl. https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/womens-snowcrew-pants-283206

I also bought their snowcrew jacket it covers my behind. It is a relaxed fit, so roomy and comfortable to fit lots of layers.

Pic to show how it looks on my and not a model. Lol. By far it is the best outerwear I have owned. (Aside from my Arc'teryx (sp) pants.

View attachment 17811
Would you recommend the same size or size up in this bib because it is insulated? The skytour fit L perfectly…but I read the Snowcrew runs tighter. Hope you are enjoying

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Would you recommend the same size or size up in this bib because it is insulated? The skytour fit L perfectly…but I read the Snowcrew runs tighter. Hope you are enjoying
I have usually worn m in jackets and l in pants. I got medium in both with the snow crew jacket And pants. Previoisly my jackets were really snug with extra layers underneath. Now I can fit thinker layers and even tuck a water bottle or snacks or kids stuff and don't feel over stuffed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna