• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Please share photos of Divas skiing together for The Ski Diva social media!

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
One of the things I'd like to do is start making The Ski Diva Instagram and Facebook accounts have more of an emphasis on photos of Divas meeting up in person and skiing together. I really believe that one of the biggest benefits of this community is the people you meet and the friendships that form, and I think highlighting that more often is a good way to encourage more women to join.

If you have photos that you wouldn't mind being shared on our Facebook and Instragram accounts, please post them here! Please include the location and at least a ballpark date. If you DON'T want yourself tagged or named, please mention that as well, otherwise I'll do my best to tag as appropriate on whatever platform.

For anyone who isn't following us on FB or Instagram yet, the accounts are:

Last edited:

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Do these accounts already exist and what's the names/links of them?

mustski

Angel Diva

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpeg
    IMG_1127.jpeg
    559.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

mustski

Angel Diva

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
2020 Diva East Sunday River @ski diva, yours truly, @ride_ski 2020 sunday riv.jpg
Big Sky.. 2015 big sky diva trip.jpg
2020 Sunday River
sunday river 2020 ski divas.jpg
My First Diva trip- Snowbasin- Powder Mt-- still the best powder day ever. took about 50 tries for our guide to get this photo. @skidiva/mr skidiva, (RIP@Skisailor & diva dude Craig) me and Mr @ride_ski

2014 powder mt cat run.jpg

Diva East- Jay Peak
20140304_095231.jpg

Taos with Divas 2021 @RJ* @santacruz skier, Bill, @Olesya Chornoguz, me273549366_10223466102832175_6337787700529489704_n.jpg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Diva West in March 2010 was at multiple resorts in north Tahoe. It was my first Diva West. Bonus was catching a powder storm on the last day of the special 3-morning Diva clinic.

Alpine Meadows
Diva West Mar2010 Alpine Meadows - 1.jpeg

Squaw (now Palisades Tahoe Olympic side), powder lesson
Diva West Mar2010 Squaw powder - 1.jpeg

Diva West in 2012 was at Big Sky in February, that's me in the light jacket and brown checked pack
Diva West Feb2012 Big Sky - 1.jpeg

Diva West Feb2012 Big Sky - 2.jpeg

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sadly I havent been to either a Diva East or West ..... perhaps I could start a Diva South !! :laughter:
@fgor and I tried to get together last season but it wasnt to be, oh and @scandium and I were both at Mt Hutt last season but not together !! Anyways here's a pic from a few seasons ago taken at our local hill Porters. Actually now I look at it its not far from where I had my accident last season :injured: ph 075.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna