• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Patagonia Piolet or Triolet Jackets for Skiing?

lisamamot

Angel Diva
@DeweySki, @Mountain Mouse, @climbingbetty - I am seeking Triolet fit and sizing advice.

I am researching ski gift ideas for my mom and I to go together on for my sister; she is sized entirely different than me. She needs a good high quality shell, helmet compatible, doesn't care about a powder skirt (she doesn't use them).

Would you recommend this jacket for someone who is 5'3" and a size 6? If yes, perhaps you could help on size as I'm not finding a lot of reviews. I did read one that said it ran small and they had sized up; I am waffling between the small (4-6) and medium (8-10) for her. She wears a small in the Patagonia Nano pullover from a couple years ago. She has been venturing into VT back bowls and the such lately, so she definitely needs to be able to move; she would want it comfortable to layer under, but not to swallow her. I was thinking with her height I should err on the small side, but would love feedback from gals who either have bought it or tried it on recently.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga