• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pain Study with stimulating results

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You'll see mine this weekend. :D

I'm so surprised you got orchid.:duck: :laugh:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gonna pick my cw-x tights from SAC up from the UPS facility tomorrow. There are usually plenty of UPS guys running around. Should I take my camera? :p

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love how this thread has propelled to a whole different kind of stimulation for Pain control!
:smile:

Gonna pick my cw-x tights from SAC up from the UPS facility tomorrow. There are usually plenty of UPS guys running around. Should I take my camera? :p

Yes, please! My guy is scared of me! :eek:

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OMG!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Peanuts fans in this household!!!!!!

Awwwww. I'll never forget the day Charles Schultz died. It was the same day Tom Landry died. It was KILLER for me. I know, it's a little weird, but as a little kid up in Texas in the 1970s, those guys were the architects of my two most very favorite things. And they died on the same day! And it was raining, and I lived in So Cal, and it doesn't rain there very much. So depressing.

Awwwww. I'll never forget the day Charles Schultz died. It was the same day Tom Landry died. It was KILLER for me. I know, it's a little weird, but as a little kid up in Texas in the 1970s, those guys were the architects of my two most very favorite things. And they died on the same day! And it was raining, and I lived in So Cal, and it doesn't rain there very much. So depressing.

Not weird at all! I get it! I felt that same sadness for Charles Schultz. I also VERY clearly remember when Jim Henson died.....the Life magazine cover with Kermit on the front in a director's chair that said Jim Henson on the back.....I knew then and there that muppets had feelings....and I cried!

I get it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna