• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Pain Study with stimulating results

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:ROTF:
Did anyone see Woody Allen's "Sleeper?"
OMG, faking it - SnowHot, I'm dying here...

If you have not seen this movie (1973), GET IT. That's where the name comes from!!

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anybody got $17,000 lying around? I've got chronic back pain, I swear. :p

Dude, this thing could change life as we know it. Permanently implanted, you say?

I might have to go rent that one, MSL. Speaking of movies - has anybody seen "Orgasmo"? It was a Trey Parker/Matt Stone movie (South Park guys). I believe the orgasmatron was their secret superhero weapon...

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Trailer for "Sleeper" -

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo2Lo28FNpg"]YouTube - Sleeper (1973) - Trailer[/ame]

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"If approved for this use, the orgasmatron device and implantation could cost up to $17,000, but Meloy says he believes some women would be happy to pay that amount to have the orgasmatron permanently embedded in their lower backs."

Whoever wrote that sentence is probably still giggling.

Anyway, well, DUH ... $17K is peanuts!

I'm sorry....did someone say penis...or peanuts? I just don't hear like I used to!

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm sorry....did someone say penis...or peanuts? I just don't hear like I used to!

Heh ... obviously I didn't say penis, since it isn't necessary if you have $17K. Or something like that.

And, by the way, you have officially brought us to this point: :useless:

I'll go first:

Attachments

• peanut.jpeg
    peanut.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 5
OK.....I'll Play!!!!!!

peanuts_1.gif

OMG!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Peanuts fans in this household!!!!!!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OMG!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Peanuts fans in this household!!!!!!
I love the Snoopy Happy Dance! It has been my signature activity when the UPS man arrives!!!
I love the :yahoo: emoticon so much, because it reminds me of this>>>
02snoopy.gif

ok....speaking of UPS guy!

He just left my new Sherpani ON THE HOOD OF MY CAR and rang the doorbell! What the heck?!?!?!?!? Is he afraid of me???????

I swear! I think the camera scared the begeezus outta him! Sissy!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Maybe its not you. Maybe he's just weird!!!!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ok....speaking of UPS guy!

He just left my new Sherpani ON THE HOOD OF MY CAR and rang the doorbell! What the heck?!?!?!?!? Is he afraid of me???????

I swear! I think the camera scared the begeezus outta him! Sissy!
AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Which Sherpani did you get? I LOVE mine!

meta_small-SP.jpg

Oooo....That's a big one! Cool!

I have 2 milli's (sky blue and orchid)
an XO (orchid)
and I got the Pica today! (orchid)

I LOVE them!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member