• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Northeast Ski Resort Opening Dates

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
My co-worker just hung this on the wall. He's trying to boost my morale. :smile:

3039254150_ff8ca21db1.jpg

Jilly

Staff member
You need a countdown clock!! Tremblant website main page has it in large numbers, even down to the seconds!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Here's my backyard here in VT today. Not much, but it's something!

IMG_0174.jpg

skimomma24

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You need a countdown clock!! Tremblant website main page has it in large numbers, even down to the seconds!

I have been watching that clock for over a week now! We haven't booked our trip for Jan yet due to other sudden expenses, but I keep bugging hubby to get on it!! "My" hill won't be open till the first w/e of Dec and if this weather holds I will be there. I can't wait to get on my new skis! :ski:

Pandita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
7 springs is opening this weekend. I know it has limited slopes, but at least it is something. Hopefully my ingrown toenail and antibiotics will have kicked in andI can wear closed toed shoes (i.e Ski boots and socks) I hope it gets better. SHeena is coming this weekend and might ski with us. :yahoo::snow::ski2:

LindsaySkiGal

Certified Ski Diva
I'll be up 7 springs both Friday and Sunday :yahoo: I'm going to take my fuegos to have the bindings mounted on Friday so hopefully there will be good coverage on Sunday so I can take them for their first runs :love:

Pandita - we will have to meet up on the slopes sometime!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
even Jiminy Peak in Western Mass near Pittsfield, MA is opening this weekend! yay! It's a very nice if smaller mountain that is on the correct side of the slope to get nice snow. (I'm sure they're blowing it too, though.)

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Another big New England plus: extremely rainy summer has raised water levels so much that there are no restrictions or worries in re: snowmaking. Sky's the limit! (although some real stuff from the sky is always welcome! :becky:)

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
I went skiing yesterday at Big Boulder in PA. Earliest opening date in PA. They had blown a TON of snow, so the conditions were good. There were only 2-3 runs open (and in PA, they are short runs!) but it was fun to get out and stretch the ski legs!

Actually, about 2 weeks ago, that area received a foot of snow in a freak storm, but that all melted.

Forecast is for cold temperatures/snow throughout December. Looking good!:ski2:

Pandita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll be up 7 springs both Friday and Sunday :yahoo: I'm going to take my fuegos to have the bindings mounted on Friday so hopefully there will be good coverage on Sunday so I can take them for their first runs :love:

Pandita - we will have to meet up on the slopes sometime!
It would be fun to do that LIndsay Ski girl. I wasn't able to ski because my foot hurt so much that I cried when I put on my ski boots so I am going to ski half day on Friday to make up

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
7 Springs opened this weekend, and I went skiing. Funny - I traveled from Utah to visit family for the holiday, and ended up bringing my skis with me to ski in PA. IT was a fun day, and soooo good to get back on skis.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga