• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New Reality Show Follows Ski Patrollers

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
How about this: a new reality TV show that follows ski patrollers at Crystal Mountain, WA, and Blue Mountain, PA. The show premiers October 20 on truTV (used to be Court TV). Anyone get that?

You can find out more about it here.

Jilly

Staff member
Geez, I think I just cancelled that "theme pack". Have to check. This could be interesting!

Auski

Certified Ski Diva
Reality shows are a big weakness of mine. :redface: I love Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. I just checked and we do get that channel, so I'm really excited. Thanks for posting the info, Wendy.

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just looked and we DO get this channel. We don't typically watch reality tv shows, but this looks like one to try!

Sherry

cinnabon

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks great, I love Reality shows! Looks like it's channel 44 on Comcast in UT, which is a basic cable channel.

marta

Angel Diva
My home mountain was interviewed for the show, but they chose Blue in PA instead. Glad they chose one east coast mtn and one west coast, it'll be an interesting contrast.

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There was a show, I think it might have been on the National Geographic channel or some such, last winter, that followed patrollers at Whistler, I believe it was...

This one should be fun to watch, since I've often skied at Crystal.

HotChocolate

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Directv website says yes...channel 246, I'll check when I get home from work.....yes I'm work LOL shhhhhh don't tell.:cool:

Rossi

Certified Ski Diva
57 channels and nothing on... finally something I can watch besides news, I love reality T.V. Looking forward to Monday night with the ski patrollers.

snowbunny1976

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm hoping this means more money into Blue Mountain. They are hurtin' for a renovation. You feel like you stepped back into 1972 when you walk into the lodge.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
For anyone with DishNetwork, it's Channel 204, is on Mon, 10/20 8-9 p.m. EDT (2 episodes).

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Just watched the first 2 episodes of this. Both filmed at Crystal Mt. Interesting --- some pretty grisly injuries :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga