• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: New Pics for the Site Home Page

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Help! I just checked out the site's main page and realized I hadn't updated the pictures there since sometime in the summer. Anyone have any recent pictures they'd like to share?

Jilly

Staff member
You can use by New Year's pic. I don't think G-Force and SkiBam would mind either the pic from Tremblant.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Can you point me in the right direction for it, Jill? I'm not sure where it is.

Jilly

Staff member
New Years -

Happy New Years from Mont Tremblant!!
index.php

And the Tremblant Diva's - First up - The Salomon Rockette 90. This is a all mountain, rockered ski. 90mm underfoot, rockered tip and tail, so I go long....166 I think. This was one fun ski. It was second on my list to replace my Conquers. I'm a Rossi girl, but.....Short turn not its forte, long turns with lots of snow it would be fun. I gave it a 4 overall. It was good in long turn, medium turns, crud, stable and just a little forgiving. I'm not a back seat driver so this ski was great for the balanced skier. It didn't like anything hardpacked, but better than some I've demo'd before. A good wide (east coast) body ski!

Second up - The Nordica Belle to Belle. 166cm which was a little long of me... I really wanted to like this ski. Not sure if it was the length. The tails kept slipping out on me. I couldn't seem to bend the ski. Maybe next time they will have a shorter length.

Then I met up with SkiBam and some of her friends that wanted to demo...

index.php

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Jill. I think I used a picture of SkiBam not long ago, and as I'm sure you understand, I'd like to feature other members.

Anyone else?

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
No people, but oh the snow. Sugarloaf Powder Day 12/20/12.
ry%3D400

Christy

Angel Diva
Do you only want ones with us in them? If not, here are a couple local shots.

View of Mt Rainier from Crystal Mt last weekend:
8349926593_61d5e943c2_z.jpg

Stevens Pass:
25669_1372418516687_8135086_n.jpg

Oh, wait, here's me at Stevens. I'm not sure I really add anything to the photo, though! And I think it's from last season. Not sure if that matters.

25669_1372416476636_7828478_n.jpg

Jilly

Staff member
Well you did ask, but I think that one of Christy is too good not to go one the front page!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
To anyone who's skied this season: I'm (once again) looking for pics for the home page. Have any I could use?

geargrrl

Angel Diva
How long has it been since you were there? They done some amazing glading and thinning over the last few years. This is Secret X - what used to be Geronimo trees until they thinned it out into this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna