• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Mommy/daughter Volkl skis

skihub

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am so excited!! I took my new Volkl Fuego's to get the bindings mounted and set today. While at the ski shop, I bought my 7 year old daughter some Volkl Chica skis! She is going to be so excited to have skis that have some of the same graphics on them as mine!!! I can't wait to get out there and watch her improve on the new equipment. That visit to the shop got me pumped up!:thumbsup:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Now THIS deserves a photo!
Please take and post one when you can.
Sounds adorable!!

skihub

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I will post a picture as soon as I can. Good idea. DH wants to wait until Christmas to give the kids their equipment, but we have snow on the ground now and if we get the opportunity to ski before Christmas, it has to happen!!:smile:

Actually, you just gave me some ideas for a cool family photo. Even though my son and DH are from the dark side (snowboarders :rolleyes:), their equipment is similar too so a family photo of all of us with our equipment might be fun.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
There ya go!....:wink: And then you can make it an annual family tradition, as we started in 1985 (:eek:), and everyone will expect the annual "ski/ride" picture card!

MaryLou

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I will post a picture as soon as I can. Good idea. DH wants to wait until Christmas to give the kids their equipment, but we have snow on the ground now and if we get the opportunity to ski before Christmas, it has to happen!!:smile:

Actually, you just gave me some ideas for a cool family photo. Even though my son and DH are from the dark side (snowboarders :rolleyes:), their equipment is similar too so a family photo of all of us with our equipment might be fun.

We did this a couple years ago. Used the Sharpshooters at the mountain, made an appt and we all gathered. DS was only 1yo, so we had to have the picture taken at the base of the mountain - we hiked up the slope a bit and put our ski equipment on. They took about 20 pics, all poses, we chose one, had them print out the Xmas cards there and then, and took them home and mailed. It was probably around 12/17, but we still go them out in time for Xmas arrival. One pic we got blown up was all of us on our backs, with our skis sticking up, looking backwards at the photographer. It came out great - we scanned it and printed it on the back of the Xmas envelope. Every year we have a outdoor picture with snow in it, always different.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna