• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Merry Christmas, Utah Divas!!

cinnabon

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awesome! Glad to hear PC is finally getting lots of snow! I had skied at The Canyons on Mon. and I was not very impressed, so next week it should be a different story.:snow:

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awesome! Glad to hear PC is finally getting lots of snow! I had skied at The Canyons on Mon. and I was not very impressed, so next week it should be a different story.:snow:

Hopefully, this will allow PCMR to open up most, if not all, of the terrain soon.
I hope you enjoy your Utah trip this time!

cinnabon

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hopefully, this will allow PCMR to open up most, if not all, of the terrain soon.
I hope you enjoy your Utah trip this time!
Thanks but it's not a trip - it's forever!(I moved to SLC in August) I'm visiting family in Atlanta right now, but I'll be home on Sunday.

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks but it's not a trip - it's forever!(I moved to SLC in August) I'm visiting family in Atlanta right now, but I'll be home on Sunday.

Well then, you have a nice present from Santa waiting for you at home :snow:
Be sure to pick up a Cinnabon at the airport!

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Dlove - are you not hosting or skiing at Soli this year?? I'll be up there tomorrow AM.

Thanks for asking Tradygirl. I'm at Brighton this year----it was a tough choice, as I love both resorts. Several of my family members work @ B-ton, so now I do as well.

I will have to pay for my Honeycomb fixes this year, but I'm learning the secret caches at Brighton.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna