• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Leki trigger poles

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I have, but I'm probably not a great opinion source. I hate straps, so I thought these would be a big improvement and perfect for me. I hated them more than straps. My kids tried them, and they didn't care for them, either. It was a pain to snap them in and out. But I know others use them and like them a lot.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've been using them for 5+ yrs now. Nice not to have to mess with a strap, especially at the top of the mountain when the wind is blowing.

Peppermint

Angel Diva
I've had mine for 5 years or so and I really like them. I main reason I got them was for the smaller grip and was not at all familiar with clipping in. At first clipping in was strange, but once I got used to them, I was fine. I also wear them with my Free the Powder mittens.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have some hestra gloves that I splurged on so wouldn’t be buying their gloves but it sounds like even without their gloves, people like.
Yeah, I just use the straps that came with the poles over my Swany mittens. Works fine!

MissySki

Angel Diva
I LOVE my Lekis!! Will never go back to fiddling with straps again, I love to just click in and go.

I use the straps on my mittens. I’m very particular with needing uber warm mittens, so I’d never likely use their specific gloves. I love my Hestras.

Last edited:

Susan L

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Love mine. I have Leki gloves and I like that better than added their straps to other gloves.

Scribble

Angel Diva
I love mine and love how easy it is to click in on the move without looking. I don't need a super tight grip and my hands stay warmer.
They probably saved me from a shoulder injury one day when my pole got wedged in something under the snow and the loop released from the handle. I still had a sore arm, and I doubt they'd release in every situation...but I was very happy to have them that day versus a pole with a normal strap.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
I could never get the click out to work correctly. That being said, I love the balance and use them without the click in. I never use straps so works for me.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Love, love my Leki poles; I have had them for probably 5 years now. I have the Vario model (adjustable) and wear the harness over my mittens of choice...I will never go back to straps!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga