• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

k2 burnin luv comparison

keddy

Diva in Training
Wow...this is great info...it is making me think that I may need to work harder at finding a place to demo...:ski2:

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
problem with flared tails?

Anyone have any problems with the flared tails on the K2's? When I went to insert them in the plastic ski holders which are mounted on the outside of the parking area bus they didn't quite fit, I had to separate them and put each ski in a separate "holder." Also, they are slippery when you stand them up on a deck (or similar flooring). (but I still luv them)

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have found that the shuttle buses have not caught up to the fat and or shaped ski revolution. It's not just my Luvs that don't fit, I have friends that ski on Rossis and Volkls and they don't fit either.:noidea:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
^^ Yep. Most newer skis do have flared tails and/or upturned. Most of the old ski racks on shuttle buses are from the straight-ski era -- had this problem where I ski until last season, when all got updated. No more issues. :clap: Until then, it's a one-ski deal.

Shellski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone have any problems with the flared tails on the K2's? When I went to insert them in the plastic ski holders which are mounted on the outside of the parking area bus they didn't quite fit, I had to separate them and put each ski in a separate "holder." Also, they are slippery when you stand them up on a deck (or similar flooring). (but I still luv them)

My Burnin's usually fit, but my Lotta's usually don't. It's ridiculous, isn't it? How long have shaped skis been around??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga