• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Jay Peak to re-open this weekend!

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:eek: What happened?? Yikes!

this was a remnant of the accident that destroyed my shoulder a year and a half ago. I had to wait for my shoulder to get better before I could tackle getting the ulnar collateral ligament in my left thumb repaired. It too was shredded, just like my rotator cuff :(

Luckily I have a fantastic surgeon. He knows how important fitness is to me and cut the cast so I can take it off to swim. I wear a cheap neoprene splint in the pool then rewrap the cotton and put the cast back on.

3 more weeks.....

TriMom217
[/URL][/IMG]

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Totally worth it, overall. Only the 2nd time I have skied regionally in May.

Thank you for the East Coast Inspiration! We'll be thinking of you while we're skiing at Absin, but we'll miss "J"

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Thanks, SnowHot! Have a terrific time, looking forward to TR and pics.

This is what Sugarloaf looked like on 5/1 when we rounded "ohmygosh" corner:
ry%3D400

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga