• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm skiing today!

Rossi

Certified Ski Diva
Yesterday was a great ski day lot's of snow and sunshine, conditions were great. Almost got lazy and didn't go, so glad I made the effort when I realized what kind of day I almost missed.

Days are getting longer sooo ski while you can before the end of the season depression sets in.

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
abc---late April or May? Couldn't have been last year, maybe the year before that. I skied through about the first week in April last year out of sheer desperation and by then everything was melting. Last year was a horrible snow year. I'm praying the season will be longer this year.....in a good year, it could go to late April or later....

Ski time is so precious when you can't ski 8-9 months of the year........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga