• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm skiing today!

ride_ski

Angel Diva
I'm sitting here in the living room keeping an eye on the clock, just waiting until I can go wake DH up. we are actually going to ski today. We haven't been since Jan 6th- can you see why I'm excited???? (no reason other than schedules and DH has been very busy and out of town for work)

Sorry about the stupid post, but I'm very excited and wanted to share :becky: . Now I have to go check the weather and see how cold it will be here in VT. Have a great day ladies.

Have fun fellow Divas!

Our local mountain received 10" yesterday and it's going to be a nice day here, very pretty. I'm heading up shortly with a friend of mine for first tracks and to try out my new Auras as they will have left some runs ungroomed....

:snow:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Like Christmas...........
SNWL it has come to my attention that many of the divas are early risers, either that or they/we wake up in the wee hours with the "gotta get my ski fix" shakes.

Might as well face it, we're addicted to our love!

Go get your ski fix!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I think we're all pretty seriously "programmed" in the winter :D - I get up early even on a non-ski day! Was up late (night skiing), up early, hopeless. I get chore duty today but DH heads out to fight the crowds, we're doing Sunday and have a diva & DH meeting on Monday! :ski2: Conditions currently very good to excellent in Maine. Get it while we can. Everyone, have a blast. I'll be thinking of you as I snowblow the driveway, haul trash, buy groceries, do laundry, cook dinner. (but then I'm "off duty" for 2 days in a row)

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I'm coaching today so I'll be on the mountain. Have fun today ladies.
Good luck today, Robyn - especially if this is the day to break the news to the kids about H and her loss. Thinking of you - and them. And H.
MSL

naskis

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I took a day off yesterday and went skiing. It was so AWESOME (the drive home took forever though...)! And I want to go today too :Cry:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I took off yesterday and skied, too. No classes and office hours seemed trivial :decision: Devil won that round :D

Hope you're having a great ski day!

abc

Banned
I skied today! 'nuff said. :D

Oh yeah, also skiing tomorrow: one of Bellerye's "flex date" ski for a mere $20. :smile:

Bing

Angel Diva
I skiied today too - it was icy and fast, just like my bitter betty lesson day, however, hubby encouraged me huge time and I had a huge smile at the end of the day.

ride_ski

Angel Diva
Well today was a great day....We were close to first chair (actually gondola) and got 11 runs in by 11:30. The conditions were very good to great. I was pretty much pooped by then, so I have to admit- we called it a day. But we're planning to go out again tomorrow.

I hope everyone else had as good a day as I did.

ride_ski

Angel Diva
naskis,

Actually, our primary home is in NH, but we have a place in VT near Killington. So we skied at Killington today and will be there tomorrow.

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Back from one day ski trip to Tahoe (Kirkwood); it's about 4-5 hours away depending on conditions...so up at 3AM to catch a ski bus that leaves at 4AM (and sleep on the way up).

Lots of snow turning into a big storm by about 1PM...but I was there for the couple of hours before the storm hit!

Boy was I glad not to be doing the driving that day...especially on the way home....close to zero visibility!!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I envy all you Divas. I haven't skied in 12 days. First it was weather-related (rain). Then I was sick. Then I was traveling. Now today I have to work.

I think I'm in withdrawal!

I'll get out tomorrow.

FINALLY!!!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I envy all you Divas. I haven't skied in 12 days. First it was weather-related (rain). Then I was sick. Then I was traveling. Now today I have to work.

I think I'm in withdrawal!

I'll get out tomorrow.

FINALLY!!!!

Hang in there. Sure does create some blues, doesn't it? I even started a thread about it. Was just withdrawal. Tomorrow's New England forecast looks bluebird, snow comes after. We're packing the car and off to Sugarloaf. Happy Day to all!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga