• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: How do I obtain the discounted lift tix w/ Epic Pass?

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm a ski pass commitment-phobe: I've never had a season pass before b/c I've always waited to see where the snow was falling. But now I have the Epic Pass and understand that it comes with 6 discounted lift tix that I can give to my bestest friends. How do I physically get them: do I need to stop in at guest services after arriving at the resort or something to purchase these passes? Maybe I should log into my pass account and see if that sheds any light....but if anyone knows the answer off hand, that would be awesome.

Thanks!!

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On the day that your friends want to ski you need to be present with your pass. Show your pass and they will use one of the credits and issue a ticket to be billed either via your resort charge or they can pay with their own method. You cannot obtain them for use on later days.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes.
Example:
When we were at Abasin, I went to the window with my friends, and said I needed a buddy pass. The ticket lady took their money and scanned my pass to make sure it was legit.....voila!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga