• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Happy Birthday

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
lol stop!

Fun fact, that picture was thirteen years ago, somehow, during a camp with Ingrid Backstrom and Elyse Saugstad at Palisades. I kept Ingrid's phone number in my phone for a good 5 years. :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
lol stop!

Fun fact, that picture was thirteen years ago, somehow, during a camp with Ingrid Backstrom and Elyse Saugstad at Palisades. I kept Ingrid's phone number in my phone for a good 5 years. :smile:
I still have her number in my phone as well as Jessica's
Another fun fact, Jessica Sobalowski Quinn's daughter came to our house with her dad Kevin Quinn to get her race boots dialed by Phil two weeks ago. She is 14 now! Time flies.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
FYI, the place to find birthdays on the site...
Go to Members
there is a sidebar on the left that says Today's birthdaysScreenshot 2024-01-14 at 11.55.08 AM.png

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy birthday!

I’ve always wondered, are those of us with winter birthdays more likely to enjoy winter and therefore winter sports?

As a kid when asked I always said my favorite season was winter. Christmas, snow days, my birthday and skiing! What could be better than that?

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
FWIW I’m a summer birthday and I truly enjoy winter. But I may be the exception … ;) and, my children both have winter birthdays!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna