• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

alison wong

Angel Diva
I was just reading about their storm. Over 100” and interlodged for 60 hours — maybe the longest ever. Are you there???? I think it’s snowing again there now...
Yes. I was. My very first interlodge experience and it was 60 hours long. Did not know the meaning of interlodge, I had to look it up. Did not know there is a thing called "maximum interlodge", i experienced first hand also.
Photo was taken on Thursday afternoon after it opened back up, alta parking lot. I believed they are staff parking spaces and they were digging out after we allowed to go outside.

marzNC

Angel Diva
No guesses even on the UT one?
My first thought was Deer Valley and Park City. Parley's Canyon is much wider than the Cottonwood Canyons. See if you can find the Neihues painting that includes all the SLC resorts that was done for SkiUtah.

Pretty sure I can spot a few trails in the background for Brighton, Solitude, and the top of Supreme at Alta.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Here's what I saw from my flight from SLC to DEN last weekend. It was relatively clear over Parley's Canyon while there were clouds hanging over the Cottonwood Canyons.

Parley's Canyon from plane 17Apr2022 - 1.jpeg

altagirl

Staff member
My first thought was Deer Valley and Park City. Parley's Canyon is much wider than the Cottonwood Canyons. See if you can find the Neihues painting that includes all the SLC resorts that was done for SkiUtah.

Pretty sure I can spot a few trails in the background for Brighton, Solitude, and the top of Supreme at Alta.
It is. You can also pick out the mass of manmade snow at the Olympic Park and Woodward along the interstate.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna