• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Freddie’s Fridays

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Of all times to be stuck with a wonky knee!
PSIA Eastern just announced Freddie’s Fridays- one day clinics throughout January run by some of their top women and open to everyone.
Details are on the FB page for easternsnowpros.org.

Attachments

• IMG_4230.png
    IMG_4230.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just looked more closely at the details, apparently it wasn’t just announced, but there are still a few spots left for some of the days. Registration closes December 20- tomorrow. If my knee were ready I’d be taking one of the last slots on Jan 5 with Mermer.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
I just looked more closely at the details, apparently it wasn’t just announced, but there are still a few spots left for some of the days. Registration closes December 20- tomorrow. If my knee were ready I’d be taking one of the last slots on Jan 5 with Mermer.
Do you want to start teaching?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Honestly, wouldn't discount it at some point down the line. But since this was opened up to anyone, it really is just about an amazing one day ski clinic with amazing instructors. Instructors that normally only other instructors have access to.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
Honestly, wouldn't discount it at some point down the line. But since this was opened up to anyone, it really is just about an amazing one day ski clinic with amazing instructors. Instructors that normally only other instructors have access to.
I as looking at the one in Jan at Okemo…not sure I could make it but was interested. There really is no info, details.

empogo

Certified Ski Diva
Wow, if anyone can go to the Jan 5 one with Mermer, do it! Honestly if you can get to any of them, go. PSIA clinics are incredible, I go to everything I can as a member. The fact that these are open to non-members is a huge opportunity, the deadline (edit: for the Jan 5 one) is in a couple of hours so jump on it right now.

empogo

Certified Ski Diva
Btw— this may or may not be true for non-members, but I suspect it’s why there’s an additional fee— when I take a clinic at a mountain where I don’t have a pass, the lift ticket is included in the clinic. (Do NOT count on this, I might not be right! But look into it!)

3beeches

Certified Ski Diva
thanks for sharing about Freddie's Friday! i appreciate this forum for letting me know about so many ski-related opportunities. i'm thinking about the Stratton event

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga