• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

For married or engaged divas, do you wear your rings when you’re skiing or riding?

jskis190

Certified Ski Diva
I only wear my 10 year anniversary band. I don't even wear that much anymore, since my skin doesn't seem to like rings at all.

KBee

Angel Diva
I don't take mine off these days. Rock climbing and Tae Kwon Do were the only exceptions in the past. Oh, and house painting, when I remembered.

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They may have to cut off pants, too, if you injure your knee or leg, but that's not a reason not to wear pants.... (or is it?)
My jacket and shirts were cut off in addition to my rings. They wanted to cut off my pants, but in spite of being pretty much out of it I refused since they were Spyder pants with less than a month of use! My legs weren't broken! They told me it was because my neck might be broken and I told them it was fine it only hurt because my helmet was digging into my neck, and don't cut my pants! Priorities.

mustski

Angel Diva
Mine is a raised solitaire and I never wore it with ski gloves because it would catch. I lost the diamond at school following a production. I was cleaning up trash and a bag caught on the stone and pulled it out. I was lucky enough to find it but it took two days of searching. I haven't had the stone replaced yet because I am debating a different setting. I'm wearing a different ring with my wedding band, but nope not skiing or at the beach.

skiwest

Certified Ski Diva
I always wear both my rings. The only time I took off my (modest) engagement ring was before an extended trip abroad and before a rafting trip where I was worried it could get damaged with all the rigging, sand, etc. My rule is that I never take off my rings outside the house because I don't want to lose them. If I need to take them off before going somewhere, I do it at home.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna