• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Finally, TheSkiDiva goes Instagram!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it's because I'm old, or maybe it's because there's just so much social media around that it's tough to get a handle on it all -- but until today, TheSkiDiva has never had an Instagram account. Sure, we've long been on Twitter and Facebook. And yes, we've had this forum and blog for 12 years. But somehow Instagram just fell through the cracks. Anyway, I just created an account. No posts yet, but maybe if some of you decide give it a follow, I'll get motivated to post once in a while. :smile:

Tvan

Angel Diva
Followed! I left Facebook several years ago, but spend time on instagram now. I don’t post often, but I enjoy the photos In my feed!

SkiBam

Angel Diva
I too just opened an Instagram account. And suddenly three people were following me! And I don't have a single thing on it! I have to confess I'm not even sure what to do with it. Just photos? Have to ask my kids.

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yeah its photos and video heavy social media account. I opened one this spring so I could follow pro skiers. They seem to use instagram the most. I am using facebook less and less each year. Ive never been much of a twitter user

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Instagram is fun because it is just photos!!! I just put up whatever photos I want, whether it's my PT rehab, what I'm cooking, something I saw, a bike ride... Sure I have followers but to me it's not like the friend thing. There are lots of folks who just like my photos or have a common interest that I have no idea who they are and it's ok. Not like when someone on FB wants to follow you and you don't know who they are. Instagram is just about the photos.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I follow people I don't know and have followers who I don't know. I blocked a few for a while, then decided that was a waste of time. I also have blocked ads I don't want to see. But there are some amazing photographers out there.

Belgiangirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Woohoo, followed you! I love Instagram and use it a lot. To post pictures, keep track of friends and family but also to drool at pro skier movies, to research destinations through the location tags, check current conditions for big resorts... and to pester the BF with stupid cartoons :becky:

elemmac

Angel Diva
Nice! I definitely use Instagram a lot more than Facebook these days...love just browsing magical mountain photos all year long!
I'm @lauren.albee

canannie

Certified Ski Diva
I agree best place to browse tons of photos from lots of different mountains ! I have followed
I am @annie_oakes2017

SqueakySnow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sweet! I definitely use Instagram for inspiration. If you want, follow me @hollyhickmansf :smile:

TeleChica

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love Instagram for the reasons mentioned, plus I am super political on Facebook, so it's a nice change to just share photos.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
I just tagged some photos from 16-17 to put some content in the feed. I didn't have a ski season last year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna