• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Days you’ve been on snow 2023-2024

kmb5662

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tomorrow will be day number 24 for me and will likely be the last day of the season. I was hoping to get >25 days this year but mother nature and work sadly had other plans in mind. So close! :cry:

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
An upcoming western trip should get me to 50ish, but I need to sit down and actually count the days . . .

MissySki

Angel Diva
An upcoming western trip should get me to 50ish, but I need to sit down and actually count the days . . .
There is a simple website called Slope Squad that is great for tracking your days skied, the mountain you were at, and any notes from the day. It was developed by our own @RachelV . It’s really cool because you can go back and compare to previous seasons too. I’ve been using it for years and it’s fun to have all your data in one spot.

Link:
@RachelV the only thing I’m really hoping for still is to be able to “friend” others again. :hug:

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Skinning up the tree line may have gotten you up top faster. Everyone‘s out to mow that pow!!
True, though the avi risk was so high though and uphill travel is forbidden, so they had staff blocking uphill human powered access.

The fun part was that an impromptu kicker was built next to the ling line of people and quite a few hiked up to hit it with large roars of approval from the crowd!

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Translation required: "impromptu kicker" ?? :smile:
Sorry! Humans built a small ski jump aka kicker, on the slopes. Not in a terrain park, just using the shovels in their backcountry packs while waiting in line.

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Reminds me of the time I was stuck over Thanksgiving in the LaGuardia airport. The airport brought in performers (really GOOD performers) to entertain the disgruntled travelers.

Beckster

Certified Ski Diva
True, though the avi risk was so high though and uphill travel is forbidden, so they had staff blocking uphill human powered access.

The fun part was that an impromptu kicker was built next to the ling line of people and quite a few hiked up to hit it with large roars of approval from the crowd!
That’s awesome! I’m sure it kept the good vibes going while standing in line.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Day 45 yesterday at Sunday River. Wonderful soft springy snow conditions and bumps.. one of those days I had trouble peeling myself away from the mountain even after my legs were suitably tired.

IMG_0821.jpeg

After skiing I always take Sookie for a walk, and she also had no desire to come back inside and was so happy just exploring in the snow. I always feel
lucky that this little pup from Texas has so embraced the snow with me. :love:

IMG_0837.jpeg
IMG_0839.jpeg

Today is going to be rainy and in the 40s.. I anticipate nice soft snow and bumps again, but will be in a lot more Goretex for day 46!

3beeches

Certified Ski Diva
I have skied 12 days and hoping for 1 more. My goal was 10, so success! I have an Epic pass and my second goal was to ski all Epic Mountains in New England. This did not happen. I've skied Crotched Mountain, Attitash, Wildcat, and Mt. Snow. Have not made it to Okemo, Sunapee, or Stowe. Will try to get to one of them before my season ends!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is a simple website called Slope Squad that is great for tracking your days skied, the mountain you were at, and any notes from the day. It was developed by our own @RachelV . It’s really cool because you can go back and compare to previous seasons too. I’ve been using it for years and it’s fun to have all your data in one spot.

Link:
@RachelV the only thing I’m really hoping for still is to be able to “friend” others again. :hug:
I haven't been able to log in for years :-(

MissySki

Angel Diva
I've been using my trusty paper calendar and a pen. Only 26 days this year. It's about quality not quantity.
I think everyone’s definition of quality is a bit different in snow sports, but I agree that just getting days in to add a day if it isn’t fun for you isn’t a smart way to spend one’s time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna