• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Cute/Funny/Clever Ski Tees & Hoodies

snowbunny1976

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi all!

I'm looking for some cute tees/hoodies with clever or funny sayings, logos, etc (ski-related, of course), and wondering if anyone's seen any?

Additionally, are there any clever sayings you've seen on winter gear that stood out? Please share!

I did come across this one, that I thought the Ski Divas would like:
https://www.mchalet.net/lct6.html

:becky:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Second the official Ski Diva merchandise! I'm waiting on delivery of a hoodie. Have gotten quite a few comments on my helmet sticker :smile: !

NannyMin

Banned
I picked up a few t-shirts for my niece and nephew while at Snowmass. I *believe* the name of the store was Snowmass Trading Company. My favorite saying was the t-shirt that had Maria Shriver's quote "Women who behave rarely make history" along with a graphic of a female skier on it.

I bet you could find the store online.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga