• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Colorado in April!!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So.

I just booked our flights to Colorado in April....no turning back now!!! :thumbsup::ski2::clap:

If anyone discovers any serious lift ticket deals for some of the smaller areas (Cooper, Sunlight, etc), please let me know. I'll be there with hubby and 4 other women, but they can all fend for themselves :wink: :laugh:.

I'll be posting up a thread in the DOD area for anyone who wants to meet up once the date is a little closer.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh good! You can outski me for the 2nd year in a row!!! :clap::laugh:

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Errmmmm - doesn't always work like that! :rolleyes:

If the conditions are anything other than lovely groomers, then I am a bag of washing on the slopes. I saw your photos of thigh deep powder skiing - me, I'd be lying at the bottom of that.

A girl I hadn't met before joined my ski group on Sunday, she was known to the group and I heard one of the guys tell her she'd better watch out for me because I was possibly faster than her. Thank goodness I qualified it for him by saying "only on blue groomers" because I spent the rest of the day making body pits in the powder whilst she glid effortlessly around, through, over ......... and waited kindly for me at the bottom.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks!! I discovered the Gem card earlier today and am ordering up 2 of them momentarily! My Mom seems to forget that the 2 of us don't get the senior discount rates like the four of them. :(

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yay, Kris! Glad you're coming back to see us again! Maybe I'll get to ski with you a little this time around. :wink:

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You know, it's MONTHS away, yet I'm sooooo geeked already!!!!

I can't wait to ski with you guys again!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is exciting!
There should still be plenty of snow at that time and tons of ski options!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So, are YOU popping out for a day or two, too????:carrot:

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
But, but, but....how will we all ski our Lady Hart twins together if you sell yours??? :p

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Maybe SnowHot will bring them when she comes????? :laugh:

Snowflower

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
One of the gas station chains also offers discounts with a fill-up. Last year it was Phillips 66 but I don't know if it is the same this year. If you bought at least 8 gallons you got a coupon for 1/2 price lift tickets at several resorts including Monarch, Copper and Winter Park.

I remember hearing that they were doing this again this year, but I don't know if the details have changed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna