• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Check out these kids

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for the link. Gotta love those grins!
I love this comment by dad:
Hypothesis: 80 mm waist skis provide ample float if you weigh 50 lbs.
emmabday048-1.jpg

Jilly

Staff member
She probably wouldn't sink anyways, but 80mm waist on a kids ski, neat! All I know is I couldn't ski like that at that age. Plus I didn't have anything like that to ski!! A further Diva!!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
I saw them the other day and LOVED the post. Now THAT's something to look forward to! (Said by the woman who has a mysteriously unhappy one-year-old clinging to her right leg and moaning. Right now eight years old and skiing looks AWESOME!)

FLGIRL

Certified Ski Diva
I only dream about giving my kids that kind of life in the winter. I'm stuck in FL and we only get to the slopes once a year. Those lucky kids...what a fantastic life.

bklyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My 11 year old (who skis) has the skier outfit and skis/helmet/poles for her AG doll. :love:

Oh, just to die for!
My mom has taken back my Madame Alexander dolls from childhood. The concept is similar to AG. (Wow, mentioning this probably dates me!)

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Moment's like this and like those when I skied with Epic's little girl at Stowe make me think of what an awesome ski mom I could have been. :(

Ah, but instead, I can take the school kids and then drop them off with their mom and dad, only to go home to a hot meal and a hot tub:smile:

back2ski

Certified Ski Diva
Aww, SnowHot, you sure would have been. I'm sure there's plenty of moms that would like to rent you for the day!

Awesome pics though. I'll have to show my girls (especially the one who likes to go straight and fast).

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Awesome pics, great post over there.

Moment's like this and like those when I skied with Epic's little girl at Stowe make me think of what an awesome ski mom I could have been. :(
:( much sadness in that statement SH....
Well, FWIW, I did miraculously get one chance (odds were against it), and DH and I were the real-deal ski parents. Was our only shot, so we embraced it. We must have done a great job, because our lovely child grew up to be..........a ski bum.............
(who's gonna pay for my nursing home????)

IdahoSkiGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I can't believe that little girl got skins for her b-day...how cute. I saw a pair of kids Volkl Mantras the other day!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga