• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Bindings for Blizzard Sheeva 10

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Good to know, thanks! I have the Elan Wildcat 86CX. I suspect I may need to get the bindings adjusted a touch, but also won’t be skiing the Wildcats super soon as I decided I wanted something bit shorter while I get back in shape. Mostly they feel a bit sticky on the release, but they also seem to have a tendency to ice up which is likely a factor. They aren’t terrible, just annoying enough.
The Wildcat is a great ski, but I'd have put the Tyrolia protector bidning on that particular ski.
As much as I like Looks, I think the tyrolia binding works better on it.

SMichael08

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The Wildcat is a great ski, but I'd have put the Tyrolia protector bidning on that particular ski.
As much as I like Looks, I think the tyrolia binding works better on it.
The Wildcats were a fall of '21 purchase, and I honestly didn't put too much thought into the bindings at the time - went with the sweet spot of price and colors given what the store had in stock. But good to know about the Tyrolia protector! This recent ski purchase was honestly the first I'd heard of them. Thanks for sharing your expertise!

laurie1020

Certified Ski Diva
@SnowHot are the Attack in brake size 110mm ok for my Sheeva 10s? I know measurements can vary between manufacturers and there other factors like radius and brake design, so comparing 110 in, for example, a Look may not be the same as a 110 in Tyrolia. I’m asking this question after doing some research and purchasing the 110 over the 100, so fingers crossed it‘ll work out ok!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga