• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

binding for line celebrity twin tips?

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ski-luvr,

I don't want to be a nag, but I would get those checked out. I ski the z12's and have no problem clicking in even when I release in snow. I would worry that yours would not release when they are supposed to because something isn't right. That is rather odd though, I have no idea what could be up with them since it is both bindings right?

-veggielasagna

pb&jane

Certified Ski Diva
yikes. I never have to do that... there must be something wrong with them. Or you. Ok. kidding! But, seriously, I'd bring em' back to where you got them mounted. Or demonstrate the problem to a slopeside ski shop/ski tuner?

ski-luvr

Certified Ski Diva
:noidea:Thanks ladies! The DIN is set at 6...shouldn't be too high. I was actually thinking of going higher in fear of them popping off at a bad (good) place and not being able to get them back on. I'm trying to get my brother (the ski patroller/ski expert in the family) to come and check them out...I dunno!! Could be me I guess. I've never had this problem before. I can get my toe in just fine, but the heal just won't go unless I really slam it in there. It's almost like they were mounted for a smaller boot and my boot is just not fitting in correctly. And yes Vegielasagne its on both sides...Still love the skis though!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna