• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

"Backyard Skiing"in Virginia

VTskiDiva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well we have 2 feet of snow already and its supposed to keep dumping today...probably head to the "cow pie bowl" later this afternoon. My DH has been trekking around the farm on his Volkl Chopsticks today! We didnt think he would ever break those out in VA haha :laugh:

VTskiDiva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Small world! You should check out the denver hokie Alumni group. We used to watch football games with them

EmilieW

Certified Ski Diva
We watched 3 games w/ them this year--at Jackson's downtown--is that where you guys watched games?

VTskiDiva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Okay so with all the snow we got , we couldnt get to any resorts around here over the weekend. So on Sunday my DH and I did some more backyard skiing. This time since the snow was so deep my DH took a tractor back to the hill to compact some of the snow so we could get the 4wheeler up the hill. Well he thought he had gotten the snow down enough so we went back to the hill on the 4wheeler and ended up getting it stuck at the bottom. So we hiked up the hill a few times for some turns, it was too nice out not to and the powder was sooooo soft!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
For you: :yahoo:

For us in New England: :jealous::Cry:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members