• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Aspen/Snowmass

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Well ladies,

I skied my new home mountain Sunday, despite people telling me "not to bother." The conditions at Aspen were pretty great! Nice snow, tho mostly fake...but better than Copper. Ski Patrol was just unroping some new trails, so I actually made some fresh tracks too! Snowmass is open as well, with more beginner terrain. Aspen Mtn. is all intermediate. Trails are opening each day and the cold temps are helping out big time.

Lift tickets are discounted. We got a dusting this morning, and snow in the forecast for Wednesday and a potetial big dumper on the way for us Friday & Saturday.

Aspen may be a bit off the beaten path, but its such a beautiful town. Come on out!
Rachel

:snow:

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
24" & dumping. Friday, December 7th.

Squaw

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:clap: Yea Rachel! Sounds great. And I am hoping it just gets better and better by the New Year, when I'll be there.

Jen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga