• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Asking for a friend - what happened to the Nordica La Niña?

Verve

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi divas!

My friend is an awesome skier and completely in love with her Nordica La Ninas to the point where she would get a back up pair if she could find one in good condition. Looks like these were done in the 16/17 season. Anyone know if they got folded into the Nordica Santa Ana 110 Free? On paper, looks like a very different ski :(

If these truly are gone … what do we think a good contemporary equivalent might be?

Thanks for the collective knowledge, as always! I see some divas own these too!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone know if they got folded into the Nordica Santa Ana 110 Free?
It pretty much did. The La Nina was a fun ski and IMHO still stands the test of time. I hope your "friend" can find a pair. Don't dismiss a Patron or the Hell N' Back version of the same ski, the name escapes me at the moment, both of these come from the same mold and are pretty darn close in construction. I might know where there is the HnB one, what size is she looking for?

Verve

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Haha it really is a friend ;) she is much shorter and lighter and skis the 169. Would love a lead!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Haha it really is a friend ;) she is much shorter and lighter and skis the 169. Would love a lead!
Dang, the ones I know are 177's. Sorry.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna