• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

ASAP Feedback! Do you like this jacket?

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Well, since I'm from Maine, I better say "good things" about LL Bean!! :smile: Seriously, this is really cute, I'm glad you got it. Purple is good! (I've got "periwinkle," FWIW, and now it seems to be a WAY popular color) LL Bean does totally stand behind its products - if at ANY TIME for ANY REASON you have a problem....call me!! :laugh: No, call them. They really will fix it. Good company. Let us know how it works out!

SnowEssie

Certified Ski Diva
I like it a lot! Its girly and tough at the same time. Can you please post a picture where you are wearing it? What color pants do you wear with it? White?
Also I am curious what the back looks like, (there is a different kind of purple at the sides if I saw correctly?).

SnowEssie

Certified Ski Diva
Uhh thats only the back of the red jacket or am I missing something here? Never mind we will wait for the picture of how it looks on you! (that is if it looks great and you decide to keep it of course )

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You can't ever go wrong with LL Bean. I have a softshell (maroon/lavender, close to purple :p ) that I love, and gets all kinds of compliments when I wear it. I'm a big fan of those bi-color schemes. I just wish they'd open a store out west! Then again, I'd be significantly poorer if they did...

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I just wish they'd open a store out west! Then again, I'd be significantly poorer if they did...
Then you can surely "feel my pain," living in Maine with all these LL Bean outlet stores around!! :eek:

Melissa

Certified Ski Diva
Wow, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this jacket AND I also LOVE purple. Most of my ski clothing is purple or lavender or lilac or some other varient:smile:

I was shopping for a new ski jacket during the fall, and I loved the LL Bean options. Great selection and very valuable. I'd pick up a few things from them on sale, except I just bought two pairs of skis, so, time to give the plastic a rest for a bit...

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Late to the thread.. but hey!

I love that... it's really pretty! Pretty and functional always works well. I'm another fan of purple, and that, I like!

LLBean has always been a favorite in my family. We don't have any stores around, but we keep a trusty bean catalog around.

WOW! So many DIVAS that like PURPLE! Fabulous! :yahoo:

Thank you for your feedback!

Well....the FED EX guy delivered the jacket today!
I LOVE IT! :cheer:

The purple is really cool.......more of a periwinkle purple!
Mr. NVG Likes it too! :yahoo:

Pinto was right....not super flattering, but Mr. NVG and I like our coats big! I thought it may be a little big, but Mr. NVG reminded me how I bundle up under it!

We'll keep looking for that perfect SAUCY fitted coat!

The liner is really cool because it's not fleece! It's quilted!

A bonus....IT's THE COLORADO ROCKIES COLORS!!!! :cheer:

I'll post pictures tomorrow!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga