• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

ASAP Feedback! Do you like this jacket?

I'd love your feedback! I want a shorter jacket without spending an arm and a leg...so....do you like this jacket? (I LOVE purple!)

Just let me know ASAP! It looks like it may be selling out! :eek:

Thank you, Divas!!!

M55960_Blue_Iris.jpg

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I like the looks, just check to make sure it has the pockets you need!

"Snow-sport details include a goggle pocket with detachable wipe, a pocket for your cell phone or handheld radio and a music pocket with headphone port and cord keeper. Detachable polyester microfleece balaclava fits under a helmet and tucks away when it's not needed. Two zippered pockets on both shell and liner for safekeeping of wallet and keys. Adjustable cuffs and hem seal out cold winter air. Medium back length 28". Imported. "

What is a balaclava? A hood? :confused:

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I like it, but I went to the LL Bean web site to look more closely, and in the photos of it on the model, it wasn't terribly flattering. :noidea:

However, everyone is different, so it might look great on you! You can always return it ...

The features are great, though.

I think I like it, but I went to the LL Bean web site to look more closely, and in the photos of it on the model, it wasn't terribly flattering. :noidea:

However, everyone is different, so it might look great on you! You can always return it ...

The features are great, though.

Strangly as this may sound....it's MORE flattering than my other columbia jacket that I love!

Is 28" shorter? I can't find a yard stick here....and I suck at numbers....

Jilly

Staff member
What is a balaclava? A hood?

Should be a "ski mask". Never heard of one attached to a jacket. But I've never really seen LL Bean here in Canada either. I like the design. If you like purple - go for it!!

I SOOOOOO appreciate your feedback! I know purple is freaky...but I guess I'm freaky and LOVE it! Always have....always will!

I LOVE my Diva friends! :love:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I like purple, too. :smile:

You might want to consider how water proof and breathable it is. The higher the number, the better.

SuperMoe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The beauty of your purchase is that if you don't like it...just ship it back to LLBean and it won't be a problem. My husband had a jacket (fairly old/used) and the zipper broke. He called them, they replaced it without charge:clap: Take a few skis, if it's not warm enough/waterproff enough, ship it back.

I really like it...so much I went to check it out, but my size is only in the blue color.

The beauty of your purchase is that if you don't like it...just ship it back to LLBean and it won't be a problem. My husband had a jacket (fairly old/used) and the zipper broke. He called them, they replaced it without charge:clap: Take a few skis, if it's not warm enough/waterproff enough, ship it back.

I really like it...so much I went to check it out, but my size is only in the blue color.

Excellent points! AND....I'm glad you like it so much that you went to check it out! It really is a great deal!

I just bought it....and I got the last one in my size! Phewwwww!

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I absolutely LOVEit! Purple is my favorite color and you would have guessed that if you had seen me today. My purple LL Bean barn jacket, purple lunch box, and purple book bag (also LL Bean).

I'm also a big LL Bean fan if hadn't guessed. Let us know how you like it.

Around last Thanksgiving they opened an outlet store near me. I used to have to drive to Concord NH for the closest one, now it's about 30 minutes away. So if you were to order that coat and not like it, it would show up at the outlet (maybe mine?) where I could buy it for a lot less. Happy Happy Joy Joy :clap:

oh, a balaclava is like a neck gaiter with a hat. I have one that I use for biking but wasn't crazy about it for skiing. I bet it would be good under a helmet tho.

Well thank GOODNESS I got it! :cheer:
Lord knows....I'm not a small anymore! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna