• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone receive their Epic Pass yet?

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
I uploaded my photo in about 3 weeks ago, and it was approved, but no pass yet! Mount Snow could open any day now! Where’s my Epic Pass???:boom:

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
No because I haven’t uploaded my photo yet. :noidea: I was waiting until I had my hair and makeup done. At this point I should just take it! I thought it was supposed to be two weeks from the upload.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
No because I haven’t uploaded my photo yet. :noidea: I was waiting until I had my hair and makeup done. At this point I should just take it! I thought it was supposed to be two weeks from the upload.
Hurry up! Snow is flying in the East tonight!:snow:

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

What are these hair and make up things of which you speak?!:becky: Retired, and I don’t care! And I’ve had my pass for a long time since I ordered it in April. I hope everyone gets theirs before there is snow where they want to be!

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
If you don't receive your pass before you want to ski maybe they can look up your account at the window and give you a day pass. Hope you get it soon.

Analisa

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If it's helpful, last year after the Vail acquisition at Stevens, passes were a nightmare. Apparently there were "too many to send out" so they just didn't. I was lucky enough to be hiking in the area the week before they opened, but the pick up line for passes was 2-3 hours on opening weekend.

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
If it's helpful, last year after the Vail acquisition at Stevens, passes were a nightmare. Apparently there were "too many to send out" so they just didn't. I was lucky enough to be hiking in the area the week before they opened, but the pick up line for passes was 2-3 hours on opening weekend.
That’s terrible customer service! I hope they were passing out free beer to everyone standing in line!

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
The yelp reviews on Epic Pass are absolutely horrific. Unfortunately I don’t expect to get mine anytime soon. I’ll just have to get day passes at the counter at guest services for now. Mount Snow opens November 15!

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
So crazy. I won’t get up there until 11/23 or weekend after Thanksgiving. Will see if pass arrives by then. Probably not. I’ll download an audiobook on my phone just in case it’s a long wait. :smile:

NYSnowflake

Angel Diva
My husband called today in Mount Snow informed him that we cannot pick up our epic passes at Mount Snow. They will not print them and give them to us there. You can only get a day pass at guest services.

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
Ok I was kind of wondering that w the Peak acquisition. I guess if I need to pick up it will be at Okemo or Sunapee.

marzNC

Angel Diva
My husband called today in Mount Snow informed him that we cannot pick up our epic passes at Mount Snow. They will not print them and give them to us there. You can only get a day pass at guest services.
Not really a surprise. There really wasn't much lead time by the time the buy out of Peak Resorts was final. There were bumps the year Vail Resorts had to incorporate two small ski resorts in the midwest during the same early season. I would guess there are a LOT of people who ski at former Peak Resorts who bought an Epic Pass for 2019-20.

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got mine yesterday in the mail! Ordered it over the summer, but when DH got his and mine didn't arrive soon after, we went online and realized I didnt have a photo. He had an old photo on file so they had used that but I needed to upload one. You would think they would have communicated this some how rather than just waiting for you to log in and see there was an issue! We uploaded the photo a couple of weeks ago.

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
I got my pass in the mail today! How should I carry it for non RFID mountains? Is there a plastic case or something I can buy to put it in and attach it to to my jacket or pants?

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got my pass in the mail today! How should I carry it for non RFID mountains? Is there a plastic case or something I can buy to put it in and attach it to to my jacket or pants?

I went to wildcat last weekend and they had a hole punch set up to punch epic passes without damaging the RFID. Then they gave me a retractable string thing to clip to my zipper/belt loop. I think a lot of people are going clear pouch though.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna