• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone in Jackson first week of March?

prairiedawn

Certified Ski Diva
I'm sorry to post this here, but my post count isn't high enough to post in the appropriate forum. I'm going to be skiing in JH the first week of March, and as I'll be by myself most of the time, I'd be interested in skiing with folks who might be in the same boat. Just shoot me a pm. Thanks!

pd

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi PD- Unfortunately, you're there the week of the Diva Summit so I think the vast majority of traveling Divas will be in Colorado that week. But, maybe there's a straggler who decided to head for JH instead. Good luck and enjoy JH either way!

Oh, and keep posting up so you can head for the meet up forum!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna