• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

any alta parking tricks?

newbieM

Angel Diva
Is there a trick to getting parking for Alta for a following weekend beyond hoping the obsessive checking on Sunday has something open up for the following weekend?

Its Tue, parking is already all sold out for the following weekend, I tried on Sunday I had no luck and was skiing all day yesterday and forgot. Sigh.

Here are the tips I learned if anyone has any more:

- Parking is required for weekends before 1pm
- They release more tickets sunday at 3pm
- I found a shuttle for $10/person each way at https://www.visitsaltlake.com/cottonwoodconnect/ it seems pretty neat (it is just a steep price if there are 4 of us riding)

Any parking tips?

Thanks!

marzNC

Angel Diva
UTA bus is free with Ikon pass
When taking the bus, better to park at a lot that is farther away from the mouth of LCC. Then the bus won't be as crowded. Get off at Albion, the last stop. There is a free locker room there (next to the ski school office). Going down canyon, best to load at Albion because the bus is essentially empty from there.

I think an Ikon pass can work as a bus pass.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga