• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Alpine Meadows Lessons/Instructors

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm heading to Alpine early February (please, please let it snow some more before we head up there) and have already paid for a full-day group lesson on a Tuesday as a private just isn't in the budget. I'm hoping that a Tuesday will offer a fairly small lesson group. Any recommendations on who to try to get my lesson with, or if it's even possible to request an instructor when I've signed up for a group lesson?

If it helps, I was once an aspiring almost level 7 skier, but it's been many years since I skied a lot so I'm probably a solid 5/6 now. Will be on new boots AND new 2010 Lotta Luvs so the entire process is going to be "new" to me. I have taken very few lessons, so will need to work on technique and getting out of the back seat, which has always been an issue for me.

Thanks in advance :D This forum has been a real treat for me!

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I found my answer to a good instructor after doing a little searching here. Sorry for the redundant post!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna