• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Help Needed: Airline Lost Ski Bag: Need Patagonia Super Alpine Bibs & Arcteryx Beta AR Jacket!

PowderNomad

Certified Ski Diva
The airline lost my ski bag on a trip to Japan and it appears to be lost lost (I'm on day 3 with no info on its location). Which is brutal in a lot of ways -- goodbye custom GPO's and Romp skis -- but also in that new ski gear is stupid expensive if you're trying to buy stuff the week before Christmas in Tokyo, one of the most expensive cities in the world..........

My mom is going to ship me a few small things from home, so if by some slim chance you have any of the following to sell now, then I'm super interested:

1. Women's Patagonia Super Alpine bibs, size Small. The old version (2014 and prior) with the high chest panel with pockets on the chest (which nicely fit my beacon).

2. Women's Arc'teryx Beta AR jacket, size Small.

3. A G3 Ion binding, or any info on a sale or good price. Also open to a Dynafit Radical if someone has one.

Shipping zip is 97504.

It's a long shot, but what can you do.

Thanks.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm too small to be of any help, but so sorry!

PowderNomad

Certified Ski Diva
Thanks, guys. Just spoke to JAL and still nothing. My bag has mysteriously disappeared with no record after check in. :confused: In today's world with computerized luggage tag scanning and security checks that bags loaded match passengers, I don't understand how this can happen.

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
Can't help either - but I'm sorry too to hear about your plight!

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Realistically, by the time you got this stuff shipped, wouldn't your trip be half over?

I think you're stuck having to buy locally.

heather matthews

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh dear.That is so my fear on foreign trips.It's not happened yet but I always carry boots,goggles,pants and socks as hand luggage in my carry on luggage and wear clothes that work as ski clothing for that reason.I can always hire skis which insurance can cover.But bad luck for you.Pooh! Touring bindings too,thats an arse.Wish I could help but it looks like you're stuck with local traders or maybe online in Japan might be a little cheaper.Hope it turns up tomorrow!

newboots

Angel Diva
So sorry to hear it! What a wretched event, and terribly painful for the beginning of your trip.

veronicarella

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just got my ski bag back from the airline after it was MIA for three days. I feel your pain..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga