• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

AAH! Anyone around for some quick help on Missdemeanors?

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
There is a sale ending at midnight and I have a pair in my cart ready to buy. I just am not sure if I should...

I have an all-mountain and want something a little fatter for playing in the park and for fresh snow days. I was going to get the missconduct, but they don't come in 164 (my ideal size) and they are only $40 less than the MDs, which is definitely a better ski, right?

Do you think I will outgrow the Missconducts, even as a mess-around ski? (advanced, northeast)

Should I buy the MDs?

Help!:confused:

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Okay, nevermind. I took a :chillpill: and just bought them. And I'm stoked about it. :smile:

If anyone has anything awesome to share about the MissDemeanors, please do!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
I haven't skied these, but I've talked to some women that have, and they love them. One of the ladies in my mogul ski camp this summer used them for moguls, and she RIPPED on them. They will be great for powder and playing around, so you made a good decision.:becky:

Shannon D

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's awesome. I have these skis and I absolutely LOOOOOVE them. I think you made a good choice over the missconduct. They are a higher quality ski that will last you longer both in number of days and skill level.

I too love mine in the bumps. Perfect flex, good return. Enjoy!!

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You will love them! I ski the Public Enemy's...the "unisex" counterpart to your ski. They are a real all conditions/all mountain ski..that's saying alot considering I ski on a alot of ice in NY and VT.

What bindings are you going to pair them with?

-veggielasagna

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You will love them! I ski the Public Enemy's...the "unisex" counterpart to your ski. They are a real all conditions/all mountain ski..that's saying alot considering I ski on a alot of ice in NY and VT.

What bindings are you going to pair them with?

-veggielasagna

Thanks! My hubs has the PEs and he loves them - he was pushing for me to get the MissDemeanors. He might be more excited than I am! :laugh:

I'm looking at the Salomon z10s...just waiting for the best deal. I think MH has Marker something-or-other on his PEs. What do you have? I'm open to recommendations!

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have the Z12's...the 10's would have been adequate for me at 130, but I found the 12's on sale somewhere last year, think it was REI or something. Once I read a bit I was set on them because they're so light considering I was putting them on a heavyish ski. I had demoed the PE's w/ demo bindings...not comfortable on the lift! : ) Made that decision easy.

If you're not set on the Salomons, alot of people have had good luck with these Rossi's.....
https://www.theskidiva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5596

I haven't personally skied them, but I narrowed it down to the Salomons and those last year for myself...good price for sure.

-veggielasagna

Acadia07

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not familiar with this site, but $115 shipped seems pretty good for the z10's. Any divas ordered from Level Nine before?

https://www.levelninesports.com/salomon-z10-blackgold-ski-bindings-p-3948.html

-veggielasagna

I saw that, too! Awesome. Backcountry has the newer z10 on sale for 125, free ship.

What's the difference between something like the z10 and something like the Rossi Axial you posted? Is one drastically better than the other?

What about these? I think I just like how they look: https://www.rei.com/product/774540 :love:

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What about these? I think I just like how they look: https://www.rei.com/product/774540 :love:

They look good, what's your ski's waist..85? Thats what my PE's are so I'm guessing; they might have to bend the brake arms a bit like they did w/ mine..doesn't effect them it's just to accommodate the ski.

I know nothing about those particular bindings as I haven't skied them, they are marginally heavier than the z10's. Rossi's have a good rep and they meet your specs. most importantly they look good of course : )

There are so many bindings out there, pick any of the ones mentioned here and you'll be good to go.

-veggielasagna

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga