• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A-Basin and other late-season skiing

astridhj

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not confirmed yet, and just learned that the decision is being postponed till mid April... Crossing my fingers though...

Jenny

Angel Diva
OK - I am thisclose to pulling the trigger and doing this!

Anyone stayed at the Inn at Snowbird? They have a late season package including lift tickets that seems pretty good.

marzNC

Angel Diva
OK - I am thisclose to pulling the trigger and doing this!

Anyone stayed at the Inn at Snowbird? They have a late season package including lift tickets that seems pretty good.

Don't know much about lodging at Snowbird. But just got a Powder Alert from Alta. Expecting 10-18 inches of fresh snow in the next 24 hours. Better still, the forecast for temps for the next few days is for cold weather. Nothing over 34 during the day and teens at night until Tue. We arrive in SLC next Wed . . . can't wait! :D

Jenny

Angel Diva
Well, I did it. Utah, here we come!

Arriving 4-22, skiing Fri-Sun, back home on 4-26. If anyone's around it would be fun to meet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga