• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

United Kingdom trip report 6/24 - 7/5

The British are always so fascinated with breasts. Its like visiting a set of benny hill

FB_IMG_1467581843021.jpg

In Askrigg, North Yorkshire

FB_IMG_1467581992595.jpg

Bolton Castle overlooking the dales

FB_IMG_1467582182505.jpg FB_IMG_1467582170580.jpg

The falls at FB_IMG_1467582316207.jpg FB_IMG_1467582331236.jpg Hawes, home of the Wesleydale cheese experience

Last night in Askrigg. Tomorrow we hop on the train in Manchester for our journey back to dublin.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yorkshire pics are wonderful. Made me want to go. All that green is such an escape from the parched golds and tans we have here at home. Bolton Castle, hmmm, maybe inspiration for the Boltons on Game of Thrones?

I loved yorkshire. Askrigg is where much of all things great and small were filmed. That town was so cool. Bolton Castle was pretty cool. I am currently castled out.

I am in the ferry back to dublin. This ferry is cruise ship size and up until recently was rockin n rollin all kinds of sideways. Thank goodness i don't get sea sick. The crew just handed out barf bags lol.

I just finished what i am calling Indian Poutine :smile:. Curry with chicken over chips. OMG SO GOOD.

20160704_174047_resized.jpg

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
Thanks for sharing - it's great to see the pics, and looks like so much fun!!!

:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga