• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

stock liners? or something else?

Jilly

Staff member
I would say that I've good size calves. I put the battery a little off to the outside of the boot. It ends up being attached to the power strap. Only place I can put it. I have one pair of pants that are tighter than the other, but I can make it go. I just can't adjust the heat if I need to easily. I don't have the wireless ones.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I haven't had any issues with mine at all. Attached to the power strap, just to the inside of the rear power strap attachment.

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
ok, let me start again...i bought new boots, and the new liners are uncomfortable...so i posted this thread to ask about other options...later i took the old liners with hotronics installed out of old boots, put into new shells, and said...ok this will work(and posted that response on this site)...upon further inspection (charging of batteries for hotronics) i discovered damage to the wire ...so the switching of the liners will work, but i would now have to replace old hotronics(8 years old)...or go with alternative liners...which are not available to try on in the state of florida where i reside. I will have to decide what to do once i arrive at JH in January. From my understanding, the cost of hotronics is close to the cost of alternative liners... and i am back to square one...pay to replace hotronics or try different liners...

I understand the difference... hopefully i have cleared up any confusion.

thanks
What size is your foot? I have a pair ( the footbed part only ) that came in some boots but we never used them. If they fit and solve your problem, I sure don't need them.

floridakeysskibum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'll be bringing boots and skis to peter glenn in fort lauderdale soon(3 hr drive one way)..will see what boot fitter suggests about new liners...perhaps the cutting of the tongue ridge will be a solution, and perhaps they will have a fix for wire issue...I have cork foot beds that i will be transferring over if possible...geez all this for a new pair of LV boots that will no longer pitch me forward like my old elusive's did (seen in profile pic)... i have to remember that when in my running days, i always switched out stock liners for the cushy running liners...same situation here only with the need to heat up my tootsies:smile:...thanks for all the responses to a complicated situation

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga