• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Input Wanted: Dynastar Exclusive Eden

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Took the Edens out last night with new boots and a big grin. heading back to the mountain now. Hope you bought them @lisamamot!

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I did! Anticipated arrival on Tuesday :thumb:

I think she will be a happy girl.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Day One on her new Dynastar Exckusive Eden 165 was a TOTAL success. Favorite ski by far she has been on! Lots of new snow, some trails very wind-blown and icy at the top, and she and the skis did beautifully :clap:

I am not sure who is more excited, me or her. Thank you all for your help and encouraging me out of my over-analyzing paralysis!

I would have taken a picture of her on the skis, but it was so darn cold my hand was not coming out of my mitten.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422743478.306394.jpg

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
@lisamamot, so glad to hear it!
Such a happy, compliant ski, much overlooked (and now, alas, gone :frown:). Hope you get a chance to hop on for a run or two and see for yourself.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
When I figure out all this self adjustment, I just might!

Day Two was even better than Day One. She was skiing so much more fluidly...I see her really growing with this ski. Call her smitten....with the performance, the graphics, and the coordinating bindings!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga