• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Do you have a home mountain?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
A place where you ski most of the time? I know many of us go to different mountains now and then, but it'd be nice to know which mountains Divas are calling home.

For example, I have my season pass at Okemo in Vermont. So you can usually find me there.

What about you?

MissySki

Angel Diva
For the first time I do, my season pass is at Sunday River. :smile:

It's fun getting to see how the mountain changes from one weekend to the next, and I can't imagine not having a season pass somewhere now as it is so convenient.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mammoth in CA this year and the past 3. Next year hopefully Snowbasin!

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a season pass for Whitetail, PA. The season pass is valid at 2 more mountains - Roundtop and Liberty, PA. I ski at Whitetail and Roundtop the most. I also got youth (discounted) season pass for Snowshoe, WV. Can you tell I want to ski a lot this winter? :smile:

marzNC

Angel Diva
Massanutten, VA since 2009. Experimented for a few years before deciding it was worth the 4-hour drive.

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gore Mountain has been my home mountain for the past 5 years. My season pass is also valid for Whiteface. In addition, I have an Express Pass for Killington.

Jilly

Staff member
Tremblant too! Annette, come play with SkiBam and I. You get a discount as an Intrawest mountain.

segacs

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a home 4 or 5 mountains. So, no. Not really. I don't have a season's pass anywhere, and I go where the whim takes me (or where the snow is, which right now is sadly nowhere). Tremblant, Blanc, Saint-Sauveur, Bromont and occasionally Sutton are probably the most frequent ones I go to.

Christy

Angel Diva
Crystal Mt, even though I ski other places. I skied more days at Whistler the past couple years than at any other one area, but Whistler already belongs to too many people. And it's to far to go for a day so I don't think it can qualify as a home mountain.

Lori_K

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Taos, NM. Since 2007.

Although when we lived out in NY, we didn't get a season pass, but followed the snow to many different locations.

RockSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kicking Horse - Golden, BC, Canada - is where I have a season's pass for the third year running. It was fun to play host to a couple of Divas last year - you know who you are...

Skise

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have two season's passes, for Ruka and for Iso-Syöte. I mostly go to Syöte because it's closer but Ruka opens earlier and stays open later, so in the beginning and end of season I ski there.

Dtrick924

Angel Diva
I have a home trio and usually bounce between Okemo and Stratton in Vermont and Mt. Sunapee in New Hampshire.

Okemo and Mt. Sunapee are owned by the same company and have discount tix for VT and NH residents. Stratton also has a discount card that is a pretty good deal.

I'm lucky enough to be able to ski mid-week and take advantage of discounted lift tickets and fewer crowds.

Mrs Hutchins

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"Home" is relative as I live in Mass.... but Sugarbush in Warren, VT is where we tend to get our passes.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is my 14th year having an unlimited season's pass at Crystal Mtn (MI) so you'll find me there on the weekends and holidays, but we only live 10 minutes from Caberfae Peaks so you'll usually find me there on week nights after work (3rd year having season's pass there).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna