• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Bindings for Rossignol Saffron 7?

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you're looking for a binding for an all-mountain and a powder ski, check out the Marker Schizo. I don't know how this binding hasn't caught on more yet. It's a bit heavier than your average binding, but you have the ability to move it from center mount (for all-mountain) and set back (for powder).

Agree if you want to have more flexibility w/ a ski .... great to play around w/ the mount point as needed w/ out "demo" binding
seems cost/ sale is a factor .... I believe the schizo is a bit pricier then most usually pay for a binding..... although evo has the Squire Schizo for $199

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Demo again tomorrow but I bet you won't find any thing you like better.
Demoed again and loved them…. Skied almost all off piste, trees and were so much fun… The longer length seems to be fine… Skis are so different than my Volkl Kenjas…… Much livelier and fun in the powder. So, they will be ready for me tomorrow with the Salomon Z10 Ti bindings! A win! Thanks for all the advice.. BF is trying the Soul 7's tomorrow...

Sparky

Angel Diva
Hey, awesome that you got the Saffrons! I had ordered the Z10 Ti but haven't been back up to Mammoth to get them mounted yet, so I still haven't skiied them! This past weekend would've been ideal with the snow they got, but we were up in Sun Valley on my Black Pearls which were great (and probably better than the Saffrons) in those conditions. Will get to ski my own Saffrons next Friday, can't wait! Hubby got the Soul 7s for the season and loves them.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Hey, awesome that you got the Saffrons! I had ordered the Z10 Ti but haven't been back up to Mammoth to get them mounted yet, so I still haven't skiied them! This past weekend would've been ideal with the snow they got, but we were up in Sun Valley on my Black Pearls which were great (and probably better than the Saffrons) in those conditions. Will get to ski my own Saffrons next Friday, can't wait! Hubby got the Soul 7s for the season and loves them.
I hear really good things about the Black Pearl also! I know someone else who was in Sun Valley last week! Just got an email from Mammoth that they got some good snow… Enjoy!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna