• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

2009-2010 Ski Passes

Swamp Dog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
do you have yours yet? and if so, for what mountain? I bought my Sunapee/Okemo weekday pass this week and will get my Gunstock pass next week. I know I would have done better if I had bought them both last spring, but it really wasn't on the horizon after my season-ending surgery.

So, do you have yours yet?

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I purchase my passes in the spring for the next season: Epic Pass (Vail/Beaver Creek/Keystone/Breckenridge/Abasin/Heavenly), Rocky Mountain Super Pass (Copper/Winter Park w/ 6 days @ Steamboat) and then I'll purchase some 4 packs to Loveland and Aspen duriing the annual Snow Expo in November.

Yes, I spoil myself during the winter!:becky:

Jilly

Staff member
Last June before the price increase. Still too much money!!

Tremblant. Didn't work last year and not sure about this one, so buy a pass. We do get some deals at other Intrawest resorts.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
We've been buying a Mammoth Pass and a Colorado Pass for about 10 years. Although we live in CA and could ski Heavenly if we bought an Epic Pass, we have not yet done so. Mammoth is 3 hours closer plus we have a condo there plus it is a better mountain, so we have no incentive to go to Heavenly.

This year I may buy an Unlimited Lesson Pass for Keystone. :smile:

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Purchased my pass in the spring while they were less money. Bristol Mountain in western New York.

I did find out they have a reciprocal with Okemo, so we will get to save some money on our ski trip this winter.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep, got my Colorado Pass in the spring. I wish I could justify the Epic Pass, but I can't...

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Purchased my pass in the spring while they were less money. Bristol Mountain in western New York.

I did find out they have a reciprocal with Okemo, so we will get to save some money on our ski trip this winter.

SuZieCoyote

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Colorado Pass

I purchased my Colorado Pass a few weeks ago. I mostly ski Breck, Keystone and occasionally Vail, as I have a place in Summit County. Couldn't justify the Epic this year.

playoutside

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Decided against a pass this year. Have had one for various eastern areas the past 5+ years, but since I like variety, I've struggled to use it enough to break even. I usually buy a pass and a bunch a discount vouchers for other mountains.

This year I'm trying the discount vouchers and a frequent skier card for Sunapee/Okemo. My geeky skiing spreadsheet will tell me at the end of the season whether this was a good way to go.

Swamp Dog -- I'll drop you a PM if it looks like I can get to Sunapee midweek some day this season

Bought my Okemo/Stratton mid-week pass in April and my Berkshire East full pass in May, at lowest possible prices. Just purchased my Snowbird tickets for my March trip at the discount conference rates ($60/day), and am skiing Stowe as part of ESA in December. Might go to Smuggs at the end of the season, and will buy an Alta ticket for sure while in Utah.

:becky:

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Also purchased the Rocky Mtn Super Pass in the spring. Have a condo rented at Steamboat for Jan.

2 groups are coming from Cincy so in the spring I purchased the Colorado Pass to ski with them. One group is staying at Vail in Dec. so I will use some Vail days then, didn't use my Vail days last year.

Rest of the time I will be at Copper, Winter Park and ocassionally Keystone.

Both passes were credited to the cc last month.

skidaup

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a pass at Marquette Mountain, hubby is a patroller so we get a family pass for free. I would give my right arm for an epic pass, I love Heavenly, haven't been to Vail/BC yet, daughter just moved to Boulder, & I work for an airline. Only problem is the 2nd kid in college is eating our lunch big time but it's a good problem to have.

oragejuice

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm working at Bachelor again this year, so I'll be getting that pass in a week or so. :smile:

weasy

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Getting my pass for the Canyons this week. Managed to get a full season pass for $599. I still find it hilarious that I have gone from never wanting to ski to having a season pass and itching to get out there in the space of a year. :ROTF:

RockSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Purchased my first-ever season's pass for Sunshine Village (Banff, AB, Canada) last spring, after verifying that their refund policy would extend to any pre-existing injuries that preclude skiing. But rehab from my knee crash is going well, and I'm increasingly optimistic for the coming year(s). :smile:

My reasoning was that with a pass, I'd have an easier time calling it quits when I'm tiring -- rather than chase the value-for-money mentality that contributed to injury in the first place. :mad2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna