• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Your skiing Christmas list?

Liquid Yellow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What would you love Santa to bring you this year?

I actually don't want for much this year, I'd like a new neck warmer, and maybe a couple of new base layers as mine are getting a bit tatty, but that's it!

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Easy things that I've told my mom to tell the aunts/uncles are things like wool ski socks, another neck gaiter, a wool hat for apres.
If I end up with some christmas cash, probably another pair of goggles (something really good for flat light).

bitoffluff

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

yep, that pretty much sums it up. Just bought some powder skis so just need the white stuff to go with it. In fact ANY in Europe would be good, but next weekend is looking hopeful - fingers crossed!

gardenmary

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
New knees and a repaired right rotator cuff. And lots of SNOW!!! :help:

New rotator cuff for me too! And for weight loss to continue so I can fit in those cute Marker stretch ski pants in my closet. And, as always, lots of snow, timed so that I can get a powder lesson in while I'm in Utah.

(Pretty lofty, sounds like I should be asking for world peace and total harmony, lol.)

Jilly

Staff member
Mine is and isn't off topic. Heated seat covers for my car. So that after I get done skiing, but butt can be warm!! I was using Lizzy's on the way back from the CSIA PD day last week. Loved it! Now I want one.

vetski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Snow, snow, snow. Or at least weather cold enough to make snow.

madskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
snow,new powder skis(my friend's K2 missbehaved would do just fine),new jacket since mine is light green and wont match with new skis(pink-black,it s 2008 pair),Hestra gloves:ROTF:

altagirl

Staff member
I asked for some Black Diamond Element skis and bindings... they are sitting in the garage already, so I won't be getting anything on Christmas Day, but that's okay!!

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
1) SNOW, or at least cold temps so they can make snow!
2) Healthy and functioning bones and ligaments.
3) Thermic boot warmers (laid away and awaiting pick up)
4) Audio Drops for my new helmet (already at home and awaiting wrapping)
5) A sidewall planer
6) Wax

That's it.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What do I want for Christmas??? How about some SNOW!!!

I'm definitely putting this at the top on my wish list right now. Even temperatures the allow them to make snow would be just fine!

Lilywhite

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Other than snow, new goggles that actually fit my helmet as somehow I have ended up with somebody elses! Oh yeah and snow. x

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga