• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Your favorite RMNP short backpacking trip

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know we have quite a few CO ladies around here, so I wanted to toss this one out to the group. I want to go backpacking. It's kind of what I have fixed in my mind as my 'last hurrah' before I get too massively pregnant to do the things I've been doing. Think of it as a babymoon, but not lame. So, I want to find a beautiful scenic short trip in the RMNP area that I can do this fall with my hubby and maybe a few friends. Nothing too extreme on mileage but elevation gain is totally fine. I was thinking to hike out one night and camp out and then hike back the next day, or maybe stay a day at the destination campsite and do a day hike in the area. I am thinking in terms of 6-8 miles per day as the maximum for hike ins and outs.

Any routes you are particularly fond of? It doesn't have to be in the park, per se, but I do have a parks pass so might as well use it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna