• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

WOW!!-Sierra Ski Deals

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sierra Jim, from Epic has some last chance deals for the end of the season, which include some great womens skis!

Maybe not the last one but the last before I head out for the summer leisure tour. A few of the earlier deals are still active such as Tigersharks and Watea 84's and most of the remaining twins.

This is a collection of prior hits with one new item (Mythic System)

Dynastar Legend Mythic Rider System
Dynastar Legend Mythic SKI ONLY
K2 Apache Recon System
K2 Burnin Luv System Women's
Salomon X-Wing Fury System
Volkl Attiva Aire System Womens
Volkl Attiva Fuego System Womens

And a couple of Fischers that are down to onesies.

Fischer Cool Heat System
Fischer Cold Heat System

SJ

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
No kidding, those are great prices! Was seeking Fischer Cold Heat for DH, out of stock. Might still be available at my venue, Ski Depot (ski-depot.com). GREAT deal on K2 BL's, heads up to anyone seeking those. Got my Dyna EL's through Sierra, excellent merchant. Thanks for sharing.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tempting. Hubby has been looking at the Mythic Rider for a while, but hasn't demoed. This might just obviate demoing ... They've come up on SAC for $440-ish, flat, but this is ridiculous.

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
very interested in the K2 Burnin luvs!!! Dumb question:
how do you know if the binding is mounted appropriately for your boots; are they the adjustable kind?

persee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The BL has an integrated binding system which can be adjusted to fit your boots - no drilling required.

And as my teachers always said - there's no such thing as a dumb question. :clap:

IntheClouds

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If I remember right, they won't mount or set those bindings without your boot. Give them a call or send them a message on their website. Most likely they will tell you to have a local shop mount,set & adjust your din settings for you. Those Fuegos & BL's are an awesome price !

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just bought 'em! 160's Psyched, my first pair of brand-new shaped skis (I've been using a pair given to me).

IntheClouds

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congrats !!!! You will love them !

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
[thinking.... hmmm, need to update thread on accomplishments this year, hee hee]

I am SOOOOOOO psyched, but now I'll be hyper til they arrive. Haha it'll be funny, I'm having them shipped to my work location (safer). everyone will freak

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I've been without internet most of the day, and I feel like I missed out on the gear buying party!!!
Kiragirl :yahoo:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
^^ Hey, SnowHot, this was YOUR thread to begin with! :smile: Looks like it had a happy result in K's BL purchase. VERY good deal on those (among others). Sierra is holding the line at 60% off on most, but some of the stock is now at 65%. Best price I've ever seen on Burnin' Luvs. Way to go, Kiragirl! They are mad hot skis!

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:clap: :clap:

rock on!! There are several ladies here with BL's, and although i've never tried them, I love my K2's!! Wooohooo!!!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was at Hunter Mt. yesterday for TAP NY (sorry adirondack divas I did not mention that beforehand), anyway, I saw the BL's in their store--on sale for more than what I paid. HA! but I got to check out the bindings, talk to the sales guy, and feel the weight...all good things.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I was at Hunter Mt. yesterday for TAP NY (sorry adirondack divas I did not mention that beforehand), anyway, I saw the BL's in their store--on sale for more than what I paid. HA! but I got to check out the bindings, talk to the sales guy, and feel the weight...all good things.
Which is excellent! You know, I've talked to my local ski shop owner (Ski Depot), and whenever I bring in something for binding mount, he always wants to know what I paid. Just rolled his eyes when I told him the price, said he does not know how these merchants (in this case, Sierra Snowboard) can pull it off. All to our advantage, I guess, though I half-feel guilty for buying elsewhere with such a huge merchant so nearby. (note emphasis on "half" :smile: )

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga