• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Will this lost ski area revive?

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I posted about this last year, but just checked them out again to see how progress is going. Moose Mountain in eastern NH had been "lost" for years. First they brought back snowmobiling. Last year they apparently added tubing. I wonder when they'll be able to add skiing? It's got to cost a fortune, and economic times such as these don't lend themselves easily to fortunes. I do remember reading several months ago in a local paper about a zoning issue the owner had with the town. Apparently they had given an OK for some of his improvements, he invested money, and then the town said, "Oh, wait, maybe not." He was livid, which is understandable. I certainly hope they are able to continue. Maybe we can do some tubing there this winter.

https://www.moosemountainrecreation.com/home.html

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga