• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where to ski in April - Epic Pass?

tartegnin

Certified Ski Diva
Looking for some good opinions here - seems I may get away for a week out west. I was going to revisit Beaver Creek (had an awesome time last year), but wondering whether it’s the best place snow-wise later in the season. So much fresh snow around now. I do need to stay within the Epic pass.

im not a back country skier and tend to stick to groomed blues and blacks or even good greens for running drills. I’m a strong intermediate skier more interested in improving my technique than seeking thrills. Am in my early 60s.. Will be on my own, so looking for easy access to the slopes. Also not too crazy far from an airport. Not interested in apres ski scene.
Where would you go?

TiffAlt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looking for some good opinions here - seems I may get away for a week out west. I was going to revisit Beaver Creek (had an awesome time last year), but wondering whether it’s the best place snow-wise later in the season. So much fresh snow around now. I do need to stay within the Epic pass.

im not a back country skier and tend to stick to groomed blues and blacks or even good greens for running drills. I’m a strong intermediate skier more interested in improving my technique than seeking thrills. Am in my early 60s.. Will be on my own, so looking for easy access to the slopes. Also not too crazy far from an airport. Not interested in apres ski scene.
Where would you go?

California just got a ton of snow - Northstar? I've never been, but I hear its 40 minutes from the Reno Airport. I think there are ski in ski out options in the village around the resort.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna